The Prophecy

The Prophecy
"Seven Half-Bloods Shall Answer The Call. To Storm And Fire, The World Must Fall. An Oath To Keep With A Final Breath. And Foes Bear Arms At The Doors Of Death"

Friday 23 August 2013

Layout / Page Tour

I am finito!
And for those who do not speak Leo, I am finished.

This has nothing to do with the books so if you're not bothered you may blank out now. This is just to tell you where to find things on my page.

If you look to your left (Said in a fancy tour guide voice) You will see:

  • My Blog Archive, so you can find all my slightly awesome posts.
  • The Order, Cover and Prophecies for all the books.
  • The Important Upcoming events.
And to your right there is:

  • The Links to Other Pages (How It All Began- and hopefully more pages coming soon)
  • My Page Views (Whoo 38 Views)
  • The House of Hades Book Cover
  • Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter Logos
  • A Really Good Percy Jackson Blog Link
Also at the top there is the Great Prophercy and at the bottom there is pictures of the Camp Half-Blood necklace beads. And most importantly in the middle are all of my posts :)

Have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment