The Prophecy

The Prophecy
"Seven Half-Bloods Shall Answer The Call. To Storm And Fire, The World Must Fall. An Oath To Keep With A Final Breath. And Foes Bear Arms At The Doors Of Death"

Friday 23 August 2013

Real Demi-Gods

So this is my first real post. I've half finished my blog. I have all the books and prophecies down the left side and some other stuff that I'm going to put on the right side and at the bottom.
But for now lets talk about Real Half-bloods...
Do you remember the start of the lightning theif when it says:

"Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. If you're reading this and you think you might be one, my advice is close this book right now. Believe whateber lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life"

Right ... remember that?
But when he says try and lead a normal life, I think people didn't listen to him because they always said that most famous people were demi-gods. Wouldn't that just bring more attention to you? Especially when you're famous for being good at one thing but then it back fires- like Amelia Earheart, she was good at flying. Got struck down by Zeus.

So what do you think? How many celebrities do you think could be demi-gods and who do you think their parent might of been.
Like ...

Taylor Swift- known for being in alot of relationships but breaking hearts. Child of Aphrodite.

Who do you think could be a demi-god?

No comments:

Post a Comment